Software Developer (m/f) in Freiburg
- Developing new products right from the start
- Continuing development of our new, interactive software for our laboratory instruments
- Optimization of the interactive Ul, design and functionality. Our software is intended to create a joyful working experience.
- Bringing exciting new prototypes to life and working in close collaboration with our hardware developers
- Getting to know customers and developing new products for maximum customer benefit.
- Degree in computer science, physics, math or similar
- 2-5 years professional experience preferred
- Experience in software development for devices preferred
- Very good knowledge and experience in C#,.NET and WPF
- Experience in test-driven (TDD) and agile software development preferred
- Experience in OpenCV and Emgu CV desired
- Experience in Matlab/Octave desired
- Good communication skills in English
Do you want to work at a young and dynamic start-up? Do you thrive by working on various tasks and like to work in a well-structured and organized manner? Do you like to work independently and embedded in a strong team?
Interested? Then send your comprehensive application, including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf-file by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Cutting-edge technology in the fields of: microtechnology, automation, software/deep learning, biotech
- A creative and ambitious team
- Personal development possibilities in a growing company
- Perks: flexible working hours, pension plan, childcare allowance ect.
- Competetive salary
- Brand-new offices and labs
Come to sunny Freiburg and join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Neuer Messplatz 3